By using this service you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, including any future revisions, you may not use the service.
We DO NOT monitor, record or store logs for any connection activity, except for the following :
- Time, date and duration of your VPN connection
- Bandwidth used during the connection
We use this data to generate statistics and thus optimize the quality and reliability of the service, and it also helps us to enforce our terms.
We DO NOT store any personal information about you except what you entered yourself when signing up for the service. We never collect any financial information like credit card numbers.
We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the data under our control.
You agree that you will not use the service for any of the following activities :
- Interfering with or trying to disrupt our services
- Spamming of email, forums or websites
- Distribution of defamatory information or other illegal content
- Accessing or transmitting child pornography
- Distribution of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive activities
- Unauthorized access to other computers or networks
- Facilitating or committing any illegal activities (as defined by the jurisdiction of the VPN gateway to which you connect)
Attempted, indirect or actual violations of our terms may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of your account, at our sole discretion and without reimbursement.
Your privacy is very important to us. We safeguard the information we have and strictly follow the legal process to protect the privacy of our customers while meeting our legal obligations.
If compelled by a judicial court of Iceland, we may be required by law to disclose the information at our disposal.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your security credentials, such as passwords or private keys, and are liable for any harm resulting from disclosing or sharing of any credentials.
In the event of a breach of security, you will remain responsible for any use of the service until you notify us and we provide you with new credentials.
Concurrent or simultaneous logins from the same account, unless part of an official offering, are prohibited.
We reserve the right to review and change these terms and/or any other rules and policies relating to the service at any time, solely by posting an updated version on the site. We shall also try to inform you on the e-mail you have provided us. You are responsible for regularly reviewing our terms. Continued use of the services after any policy change shall constitute your binding consent to such changes.
You agree that only the laws of Iceland, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, will govern this agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you, us and/or any third party.
The service are provided “as is” and we give you no warranty with respect to them.
In particular, we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- your use of the services will meet your requirements,
- your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
- any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the services will be accurate or reliable,
- that defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the services will be corrected.
No conditions, warranties or other terms (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the services except to the extent that they are expressly set out in the terms.
Nothing in the terms shall affect those statutory rights which you are always entitled to as a consumer and that you cannot contractually agree to alter or waive.
We shall not be liable to you for :
1) any indirect or consequential losses which may be incurred by you. This shall include any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, or any loss of data suffered by you;
2) any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of:
- any changes which we may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services);
- the deletion, corruption, or failure to transmit or store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
- your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential;
- your failure to adhere to our terms;
The limitations on our liability to you indicated above shall apply whether or not we have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.